View Single Post
Old 11-10-2013, 02:09 PM   #73 (permalink)
b15
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 4drz
b15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond repute

I went to go post on the other thread and the reply box was gone. I was like WTF, not realizing you guys had moved onto another one

Anyhow, Bears are not looking too great this week with Cutler. Hoping they'll pull through, they need this win.

Hope everyone's Sunday is nice and relaxing. I did some well needed house work this morning. Finished painting the upstairs trim, rehung the door to my office, and cleaned my tools out of the guest bedroom (I turned it into a storage room when I started this project 6 months ago lol). Next step is to caulk the trim so it all looks flush and paint/hang the two remaining doors I forgot about when buying doors in April.