View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013, 01:31 PM   #174 (permalink)
TXSpeedDemon
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370Z, MSP, R8, 335
TXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StangerGT View Post
Do people who care about interiors go for the BASE model (30k) 370z? no... so that comparison is somewhat mute.
When I bought my Z in 2009 the only interior difference between base and touring were the seats and the door panel inserts. I specifically bought a base (plus sport) for this exact reason. I knew the stereo was coming out, seats eventually so I essentially would have been paying thousands more for leather door inserts.

I'm not 100% sure differences are still limited to seats, stereo and door inserts on the 2014 Z but I think so. Aside form the seats 90% of the visible interior is the same between base and touring model. So people who care about interiors on this particular car very well might go for the base, the difference is minimal, especially if you plan to put in better seats.
TXSpeedDemon is offline   Reply With Quote