View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013, 11:52 AM   #171 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StangerGT View Post
Different market for different people. BRZ has a lower cost of ownership... cheaper to track... and seems to have a decent/cheap aftermarket for only being out for a short period of time. It was designed to compete with the likes of the miata group.

Is a 370z going to be an overall better car? probably... does everyone here want to feel good about what they own? maybe... does that factor into this argument? im sure... would I buy one over a BRZ? to be honest... no. Do people who care about interiors go for the BASE model (30k) 370z? no... so that comparison is somewhat mute.

As much as im sure everyone here has money to throw around... the price gap between mid 20s and low 30s can be significant. not to include simply the cost of tires, etc.

I personally would find a BRZ (probably used) and in the most basic form. and from there pile on suspension mods, maybe a turbo, and strip it down even more.

And if you want to argue about interiors... my DD is a 15 year old lifted Wrangler with no carpet which often is left out in the rain.

Note: also if you haven't noticed the sn95 I drive... not exactly known for its interior quality...

The only one really arguing is you man.... We mostly agree it's a good platform at least. I would buy one... The difference between me and you... I'd go used.... You'd buy new... I don't see value in a new brz. But that's just my opinion. It's not meant for you to get butt hurt and argue...