View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013, 12:53 PM   #7930 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
THe procurement woes and drama continue. Now they are talking about moving me and a chort 50/50 into procurement to "help" them not send out bad POs. and then (the look on buyers faces when I show up at a desk in their neighborhood).
Ms.BC20...

so does that mean you have to work with taffyapples from now on???

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
mr.alcheng- blahahaha!! never even heard of GTFI!!!

im not sure what the lady looks like but she's 100% caucasian sounding, and my kid is 100% j-blood, so i am sure there was something going on with that. there are other asian kids and it appears she did something out of line to them in the past as well. i want to give her the benefit of the doubt. anyway, i let her know i dont f- around, and i will be talking to my kid as i always do to see how things are going.
Mr.kenchan... yup... just popped up when I was making that post...

man... I hope your kids won't have her class anymore in the future...