View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013, 11:59 AM   #7926 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
no.. Mr.kenchan... not well at all....

you know the forum is not the same when you are not around....

now... GTFI ( Get The Fcuk In)

mr.alcheng- blahahaha!! never even heard of GTFI!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Mr.kenchan... is she a taffyapple-like??? if so, take it easy... their brain doesn't function normally like us because of prolong suppressing by their upper body from the waist up...

why...?? they use their a$$ to think....!!

what is inside their skull....??? STRAWS....!!!!

( Click to show/hide )

im not sure what the lady looks like but she's 100% caucasian sounding, and my kid is 100% j-blood, so i am sure there was something going on with that. there are other asian kids and it appears she did something out of line to them in the past as well. i want to give her the benefit of the doubt. anyway, i let her know i dont f- around, and i will be talking to my kid as i always do to see how things are going.