View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013, 09:18 AM   #31 (permalink)
Haboob
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 GTI Autobahn DSG
Haboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
Start with something small that strikes your fancy and decorate around that. could be as simple as a throw pillow, or a framed photo or painting...anything...just add stuff as you come across it. get a frined to help you-somebody who has a cool decor that you like. just gotta ask...
Yeah. I watch too much HGTV and want my house to look something like what I see on some of those shows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
do you guys do much online dating? does that work at all or?

i ask because when i was young, there was barely any internet.
world wide web was a mistery when it was introduced. 14.4 dial up anyone?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
With all your new free time, decorating will be easy. Paint is cheap. Women want to see domestic potential in you.

This is where the gay friend comes in. Every straight man needs a gay friend. Stereotyping heavily, but they're great with decorations and clothes, and they are un-freaking-believable wingmen. Don't be afraid to accompany them to gay bars, either. There are straight women there accompanying their gay friends.

I tried it back in the early 2000s. I got laid a lot, but I didn't meet anyone I wanted to know for any reason but sex. It seems to have changed, though. Two of my best friends are with women they met online, and they're cool chicks.
I have tried it, but no luck. I'm not the type of person to just hook up, I guess. That and I'm not very good at writing about myself or breaking the ice.
Haboob is offline   Reply With Quote