View Single Post
Old 11-01-2013, 08:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
Driftomodachi
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 40th
Driftomodachi is a splendid one to beholdDriftomodachi is a splendid one to beholdDriftomodachi is a splendid one to beholdDriftomodachi is a splendid one to beholdDriftomodachi is a splendid one to beholdDriftomodachi is a splendid one to beholdDriftomodachi is a splendid one to behold
Default So who here is also on Zilvia?

I noticed I've been sort of an *** on here to some people lately. I think it's because I've been on Zilvia for 10 years. Sorry about that.

I've seen a few zilvia people here by recognizing their screen names. Banned 5 different times. Currently USDM180sx on there. Formerly Doriftomodachi (This forum doesn't allow that many letters for screen names hence the truncated screen name) S14srpilot, Impact Beige, yakuza drift. blah blah blah

Anyway, I just want to apologize in advance for coming off as an ******* on here. Being on Zilvia for 10 years does that to people haha. It gives you thick skin. I've had people come up to me to ask questions about my s-chassis cars and several of them have said: "Yeah you flamed me a few times," but I always apologized and we always laughed it off

Maybe I'm doing this for therapy, but I'm sure I'm posting this to squash any future drama

Anyway, if you're on Zilvia shout out
Driftomodachi is offline   Reply With Quote