View Single Post
Old 10-29-2013, 09:59 AM   #6772 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.7 ZPA View Post
My car punched me in the face the other day. The spots in my parking garage are kind of tight, so I was only able to open the door slightly. When I lowered myself to get in, I smashed the side of my face on the top of the window. That was a first.
I literally can feel your pain, brother! I still have a knot on my head where the door smacked me towards the end of last week My parking at work slopes across the car (driver side down to passenger side). I can open the door fully without it closing, but my entry can sometimes shake it and cause it to close suddenly. It's happened to me a handful of times...

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |