View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 11:26 PM   #5 (permalink)
CarbonSignal
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
CarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopgunZ View Post
I would love to go with Carbon Signal but the wait time is going to kill me. I am ready to put this together with the rest of my body parts and get the car wrapped but do not want to wait another 2 months for my parts.

Any idea how long it usually takes to get them to your door after you place an order?
Normal lead time is 2-4 weeks if item not in stock and needed to he done. As we do local jobs as well hence this timeline

For shipping it takes time when people don't want to pay shipping direct to them then they pay only internal USA shipping charges. If someone pays then shipping takes only 3-4 days

For fenders we have an offer going on v2 fenders which doesn't require to purchase OEM fenders and we will shop those with the raptor GB going on. Can manage v1 as well in that but keep in mind shipment will be reach you by jan. To get it shipped direct of you cover the charges I can get you ready fenders within 2-3 weeks

CarbonSignal is offline   Reply With Quote