View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 03:18 AM   #1 (permalink)
dimitarm
Base Member

Drives: 370zSportManual
dimitarm has a reputation beyond reputedimitarm has a reputation beyond reputedimitarm has a reputation beyond reputedimitarm has a reputation beyond reputedimitarm has a reputation beyond reputedimitarm has a reputation beyond reputedimitarm has a reputation beyond reputedimitarm has a reputation beyond reputedimitarm has a reputation beyond reputedimitarm has a reputation beyond reputedimitarm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Nrg aftermarket steering wheel installed!

Hello guys,
After long research i finally took a risk and tried to install nrg hub adapter on my 370z without removing the clockspring!! And it worked
Everything is fine untill now except few minor things that i am going to fix in few weeks....
So, no airbag lights, no steering sensors (traction control) going off, turn signals are working also....

The one thing that i havent figured out yet is the horn but i am sure i will make it work...

There are two ways install the nrg hub....One is to cut the small connector on the clockspring and the other is to cut the adapter hub so you can make space for the small connector to get in...

I didnt want to cut the adapter because it is made of aluminium and there are big chances to crack (and you dont want that when you drive 160km ), so i cut the connector on the clockspring and so far everything is working, no problems!
If you have question feel free to ask me
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC00999.JPG (566.3 KB, 676 views)
File Type: jpg DSC01000.JPG (423.4 KB, 313 views)
File Type: jpg DSC01001.JPG (717.8 KB, 389 views)
File Type: jpg DSC01002.JPG (474.0 KB, 412 views)
dimitarm is offline   Reply With Quote