View Single Post
Old 10-20-2013, 10:15 PM   #61 (permalink)
osirus
Base Member

Drives: 11 Nissan 370Z MB M6
osirus is on a distinguished road

Not to embark on the comments in regards to the RICE aspect, but I agree with that poster whom gave evidence in regards to why so many have to slam our community for tasteful and clean lines, along with smooth performance we add to the car's persona and more, yet chalk it up to RICE...... Rice is simply this and so many of those who bash our cars , forget it....

Race
Inspired
Cosmetic
Enhancement

Now I realize, I'm completely new to the Z Arena and the community here, however I'm not new to the modding community of many cars, I have a few in my past which were very clean, and very tasteful, albeit from the american version of tuning, but nonetheless. I have been on these forums not that long, and have not see anything of the likeness in regards to RICE on any of these cars..... Hondas, (living here in Texas) oh S*** yeah, smaller Toyotas and Scions (All the DAMN TIME)....but on a Z not really at all.

So stop calling the RICE flag, when clearly you lack the logical thought process allotted to someone with ability to distinguish the difference between what is and what is not.

That is all....

-Osirus

PS....My mother always raised me, those whom live in glass houses, shall they be the first to cast a stone ...... ;-)
osirus is offline   Reply With Quote