Thread: Exhaust Poll
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013, 09:01 AM   #88 (permalink)
Arrvaxx
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th F.I. Twin Turbo
Arrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chii370 View Post
Ark dts all the way bro. 99% of the forum have FI because its the popular kid choice, but ive heard them side by side and they are both fantastic but the ark wins. Its not ******* loud, doesnt drone like the fi at 70mph and has a deeper tone. Neither rasp unless u use hfc or downpipes, then they both do. And the ark makes a much cooler decel sound imo. Much like the jag f type just not as loud. Also the ark is tucked up HIGHER than stock, and looks very stealth. So if your not the show boat type "1%" its perfect.
I'm not sure what your issue is with F.I. but this 99% chose them after listening to many sound clips, looking at the build quality, and experiencing first hand the exceptional customer service they give.
2010 370Z 40th Anniversary (#480 born 1/19/2010)
Fast Intentions Twin Turbo | Varis Arising II | Limited Edition Recaro Sportster | Tuned by Specialty Z | 604hp 525 torque @14lbs boost on 100 octane
Arrvaxx is offline   Reply With Quote