View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013, 06:38 AM   #28 (permalink)
DLSTR
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 21Supra 2.0/22 M240i
DLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDs370Z View Post
You own the Z to drive it...right? Drive it and enjoy it! Personally, I enjoy the strange looks when I'm driving through snow, with Blizzaks on my Plasti-Dipped snow rims, of course. Sure...there is a chance of damage from impacts or corrosion, but drive smart, keep your insurance in check, don't drive if it's too bad, and keep your Z clean.

Winter wheels and tires used = 800 - 1000 dollars
Reliable Winter Beater = 3 to 4k, add taxes and title fees, insurance, maintenance, gas, etc.

Good luck and enjoy!
\

This^. I have Blizzaks and they work. I also get to enjoy the car on nice winter days as well...at speed with those Blizzaks. A beater is a great idea as well but the Z is well built and runs better driven. You cant go wrong in either case. Follow your heart and budget.
DLSTR is offline   Reply With Quote