View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013, 01:24 AM   #87 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubie1918 View Post
It actually wasn't her fault. Some A$$hole was texting and driving. We were stopped for like 5 seconds and this guy in a Audi Allroad nailed us going 45mph. I got a concussion but she was fine. He hit us so hard it pushed us into the car in front of us.
Holy crap... I just got rear ended in my dad's Maxima at a stop, probably at like 10MPH, and I lost sensitivity along the bottom of my arm and my pinky, and sometimes my ring finger... (It feels like it's asleep...) went to the doctor and he said I have stiffness in my neck because I can't rotate one way as much as the other, and my dad has back pain...

Please, PLEASE go get yourself checked out... That accident will have repercussions in the future, and I hate to see you be in pain later because of someone else's stupid mistake.