View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013, 07:18 PM   #27 (permalink)
kfull
Track Member

Drives: A lot
kfull is a jewel in the roughkfull is a jewel in the roughkfull is a jewel in the roughkfull is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDs370Z View Post
You own the Z to drive it...right? Drive it and enjoy it! Personally, I enjoy the strange looks when I'm driving through snow, with Blizzaks on my Plasti-Dipped snow rims, of course. Sure...there is a chance of damage from impacts or corrosion, but drive smart, keep your insurance in check, don't drive if it's too bad, and keep your Z clean.

Winter wheels and tires used = 800 - 1000 dollars
Reliable Winter Beater = 3 to 4k, add taxes and title fees, insurance, maintenance, gas, etc.

Good luck and enjoy!
Nice! I've got the same wheels and tires as you for winter It all comes down to the individual. Some want to keep their z as pristine as possible, which is totally cool. Some want to just constantly be driving it (like me) Some don't want the hassle of having another car, some don't mind. Neither side is right or wrong, just comes down to the person, their needs, wants, and situation.