View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 03:07 PM   #50 (permalink)
Pharmacist
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z Sport 6MT
Pharmacist is a jewel in the roughPharmacist is a jewel in the roughPharmacist is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakes709 View Post
I think its ******** that its 50/50 in a parking lot, this women took a turn to wide, was on a cell phone while driving with 1 hand, didnt share the road, ignored the fact that she could have prevented this but still hit me...she had 2 full meters to turn, i had less then 1 foot between me and the curb/parked cars,
Yeah that stuff is common in parking lots. In fact it seems to be more common in wal mart parking lots. That's why I am extra cautious in parking lots, using side entrances, and parking faraway from traffic in isolated empty corners.
Quote:
And dont give me "waste tax payers money bullsh*t" i pay taxes and i work for the government so **** that...if you want to get into tax payers money, how about we stop giving free money to people on welfare...people that can easliy get a job at a mcdonalds.
actually now that you mentioned it, i happen to think the entire military is a waste of taxpayer money and should be scrapped off. that would save a lot of money for actually important issues like education, healthcare, and infrastructure
Pharmacist is offline   Reply With Quote