View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 02:27 PM   #47 (permalink)
Pharmacist
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z Sport 6MT
Pharmacist is a jewel in the roughPharmacist is a jewel in the roughPharmacist is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakes709 View Post
Doesnt matter if i was moving or not...in parking lots its 50/50...however thats not my arguement here, she ran, she lied, she can pay the price to fix my car simple as that...like i said, whether insurence says its 50/50 or shes liable, im still taking it to court. I'm able to get a military lawyer to help me out and thats what ill be doing tomorrow at work is talking with. Today im going to the police station, walmart, gas station, hospital and a few other places where i can find video of her taking off.

Unfortunely the insurence company and dealerships are closed so i cant see how much this will cost...all i know is my door has a small dent and a scratch so it has to be filled and repainted/blended
Whether or not she "ran" or "lied" like you said is irrelevant. It has nothing to do with what happened in the accident. Why would she pay to have our car fixed? You're just as liable in the accident. You were also moving and trying to squeeze in a tight spot.

Yeah, go and take it to court and waste taxpayer money just so a judge would tell you what you already know anyway, that it's 50/50. Lying? Everyone does that. As for the running from the scene thing, that's for the cops and prosecutors to investigate and decide if they want to file charges or not. In this case, the answer is likely not, due to lack of sufficient evidence. It's not for you to decide or investigate, as it has nothing to do with you. Besides, she'll just say that she was afraid that you were some psycho chasing after her at 3 times the speed limit, which is ironically what you may help her prove with the videos you're trying to get.

And what do military lawyers have to do with anything? That's a civilian case. Nothing to do with the military.
Pharmacist is offline   Reply With Quote