View Single Post
Old 10-05-2013, 03:51 AM   #117 (permalink)
dtul
Base Member

Drives: n/a
dtul will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
nope.... cos I got what I have through my own hard work and hard earn-money.

the other's just got it granted because he is being spoiled..
You never know that they got it through being spoiled. I'm young with money and people always assume my parents buy me everything, but I've been putting in 50-70 hours a week for a long *** time to get what I have and I go to school full-time as well. And most of the time when I come across another young person with a decent bank account, they have earned it just like I have.

Edit: That being said it can be aggravating when people with money abuse it just because they have it. I know one kid who goes to my school who was given an R8 by his dad. I don't necessarily have a problem with that, as it is his dad's money and he can do with it as he pleases. Do I agree with it? No, but I'm not going to try and tell him how to spend the money he worked for. What does piss me off is the fact that the kid parks in handicap spots at my school when the only open regular spots are in the back of the lot and he just takes the tickets and pays them because they are just a drop in the bucket compared to what his family has.

Edit two: Just read through the posts, I guess I am off-topic now lol. Well to get on topic, if you guys end up in the DFW area grab a sandwich at Great Outdoors. Their sandwiches are amazing, get a club or Outdoorsman and it is life-changing... really...

Last edited by dtul; 10-05-2013 at 04:49 AM.
dtul is offline   Reply With Quote