View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013, 09:07 PM   #2112 (permalink)
Isamu
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: every day...
Isamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
repost it..
see below!
Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
Got a link to some of your ideas/visions? I am not a rich person but would give $100 to the cause.
yea, lemme find some.. lol I do a lot of different looks and stuff.. I really need to get CAD... but yea.. and I haven't started the kickstart yet.. I wanna know if you guys think its even a viable idea
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isamu View Post
so i have an honest question... as most of you know, I am very passionate about aero design, and what not.. do you think it would be feasible to, or even worth a try to do a kickstarter? I would really like to make parts.. but I just don't have the capital to just make it happen you know? A lot of my designs have had warm welcomes.. so I know there is interest.

黒子 ('Kuroko')
Project: SuperNova Owner/Operator and Lead designer @BlackGuard Aeroworks