View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013, 11:13 AM   #71 (permalink)
DIGItonium
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34-TT 6MT
DIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
Throw some peanut sauce on that and some sriacha and I would eat that multiple times I dont care what the meat is from lol
LOL that's seasoned ground pork meatball in the pic. My aunt runs a little sandwich shop... buy 5 get 1 free. Combo sandwich is under $4, and $5 gets you drink and chips. On weekends she makes won ton soup or beef stew. She used to run a full restaurant, but she got pretty tired managing it over the years. I started shedding some pounds with this cheap sandwich diet haha.

They started baking moon cakes again for the past couple of years. It's something my grandpa is famous for: