View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 11:41 AM   #46 (permalink)
Snakes709
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 Evo-X GSR
Snakes709 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharmacist View Post
So you were both moving? Interesting. Because your original post made it sound like you were standing still and completely blameless. So both of you were stubbornly trying to squeeze in a tight spot, not waiting for the other one to pass first. Bite the bullet, split the cost 50/50, learn your lesson, and move on with life.
Doesnt matter if i was moving or not...in parking lots its 50/50...however thats not my arguement here, she ran, she lied, she can pay the price to fix my car simple as that...like i said, whether insurence says its 50/50 or shes liable, im still taking it to court. I'm able to get a military lawyer to help me out and thats what ill be doing tomorrow at work is talking with. Today im going to the police station, walmart, gas station, hospital and a few other places where i can find video of her taking off.

Unfortunely the insurence company and dealerships are closed so i cant see how much this will cost...all i know is my door has a small dent and a scratch so it has to be filled and repainted/blended
Snakes709 is offline   Reply With Quote