View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013, 11:31 AM   #1720 (permalink)
Nismo89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: daily Zen and woosah
Nismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huck View Post
This was definitely the case. I had a blast. I learned a few things I didn't know before and thoroughly enjoyed tracking the GTR. I got the track edition one and for the life of me I couldn't find it's limits lol. Part of the problem was that the instructor would only let us go so fast (which is understandable), so I couldn't max out it's performance. I also had a blast in my car although I ran into my first ever fuel starve problem, I was able to hit 118moh on the back stretch before the instructor started slowing down, and 127mph in my GTR.

I was close to getting the fastest lap time in the Juke Nismo, which is a surprisingly fun little car to drive. My team won at the jeopardy game so we won a Hero3 I'll be posting lap videos later on today hopefully.

I survived Zdayz 2013... (barely)
so much