View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013, 08:35 AM   #338 (permalink)
andre12031948
Banned

Drives: 08 350z black 6m/t
andre12031948 has a spectacular aura aboutandre12031948 has a spectacular aura aboutandre12031948 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmike2780 View Post
...but you think the RR driver did deserve the "death sentence"? That's what could have easily happened. If what he claims is true and he saw a guy with a knife slashing his tires and people smashing his windows, don't you think it was reasonable to take action. As we've seen, all hell can break loose in seconds. Maybe you ride a bike and sympathize, but I really don't follow your logic here. Look, I get it, no one should be allowed to kill someone because they don't like them. This wasn't about that. I seriously doubt RR guy's plan that Sunday was to hunt down bikers and run them over. I also think you're a bit naïve. Road rage guys are not polite. The bikers didn't stop the RR because they wanted to give the guy a hug and settle it. So much talk about how the RR could have avoided it, but the bikers had plenty more opportunities to avoid it too. Someone rational in the group could stepped up and cooled things down.

On another note, they found the guy that filmed the video.
This happened in N.Y.C. When you stop traffic on a road or highway there, you'd be stopping many, many vehicles. How & why did the RR end up in the front all alone? The only one that bumped the bikes then drove over them.

All the other vehicles weren't even in the videos. He should have stayed with the rest of the traffic & let those biker jerks do their thing. Nothing would have happened except for the cops looking for the bikers that pulled that stunt.
andre12031948 is offline   Reply With Quote