View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013, 08:08 AM   #336 (permalink)
Cmike2780
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: slowwww
Cmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by andre12031948 View Post
They are still looking it over. The driver can be charged soon. Let's wait & see. The riders were/are big A-holes but they didn't deserve the death sentence.
...but you think the RR driver did deserve the "death sentence"? That's what could have easily happened. If what he claims is true and he saw a guy with a knife slashing his tires and people smashing his windows, don't you think it was reasonable to take action. As we've seen, all hell can break loose in seconds. Maybe you ride a bike and sympathize, but I really don't follow your logic here. Look, I get it, no one should be allowed to kill someone because they don't like them. This wasn't about that. I seriously doubt RR guy's plan that Sunday was to hunt down bikers and run them over. I also think you're a bit naïve. Road rage guys are not polite. The bikers didn't stop the RR because they wanted to give the guy a hug and settle it. So much talk about how the RR could have avoided it, but the bikers had plenty more opportunities to avoid it too. Someone rational in the group could stepped up and cooled things down.

On another note, they found the guy that filmed the video.

Cmike2780 is offline   Reply With Quote