View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 10:03 AM   #106 (permalink)
Red__Zed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mostly on two wheels
Red__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
Honestly, in a respectful way, I'd like to disagree, if YOU were in the RR, let's even say without your wife and kid. And you felt your life was being threatened because these guys swarmed you and were hitting your car and trying to open the door...
Wouldn't you do the same? Without general regard for maybe hitting an "innocent" biker?

Or would you just sit there and catch the initial beating?
Protected by a cage, I'd sit through it until there was something that clearly and directly demonstrated a reason to fear for your life/safety.

You're a gun owner so I know you're familiar with the need to stay above reproach and only iterate to deadly force when there are no other options. A car is no different than a gun or knife.

From the video, they did not try to open the door until the first stop after the altercation.
Red__Zed is offline   Reply With Quote