View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 12:23 AM   #11 (permalink)
Cell
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: A Garbage Truck
Cell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phunk View Post
I have a question about the oil cooler setup. The plumbing configuration isnt quite clear in the photos. Is that oil cooler only cooling the turbos return oil? Or is it plumbed entirely separate and I am just being confused by the pics?
The oil cooler is plumbed entirely separate from the turbo return line. The oil lines for the oil cooler is a larger oil line than the turbo return line. The oil return line is actually connected to the exa scavenge pump.

I am currently deciding if I want to run the canned tune or go with a custom tune. Chances are I will probably go with a custom tune. I just need to make a phone call to project x and let them know before they strap it on the dyno.

Last edited by Cell; 09-24-2013 at 12:27 AM.
Cell is offline   Reply With Quote