View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013, 02:19 PM   #27 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
ok. Stupid comment/question incoming. Since everything on the Nismo is so firm, why not swap out shocks/struts with the sport model ones? There are a couple of braces that could very well be removed as well that would allow a bit more roll that could quite possibly let you have the best of both worlds. Hit me if I'm wrong. Or hit me if you are offended at the thought. I might even do it for you. Nevermind.
It depends the type of road/track, smooth, yeah sure, Nismo, any bumps, base/sport. A lot of the Nismo crew changes their springs out at least