View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009, 05:19 PM   #157 (permalink)
TXSpeedDemon
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370Z, 03 MSP, R8 v10
TXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond repute

Check my album and mods list. I pull on MS3s, 350Zs and Mustang GTs all day in my MSP. They'll still pull me from a dig, but anything over a 40mph roll I leave them all behind. Stock for stock you are right, but as mentioned in my post my MSP is very far from stock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sand123 View Post
In terms of handling I think you might have a comparison here between the Speed3 and the MSP. But you cannot compare these cars in terms of performance. The MSP had 170 hp and 160 torque and sprints to 60 in just over 7 seconds; the MS3 has 263 hp and 280 torque and hits 60 in 5.4 seconds. Totally different performance.
TXSpeedDemon is offline   Reply With Quote