View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 05:51 PM   #17 (permalink)
chii370
Track Member

Drives: .
chii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to behold

it does. those times were on willow springs. its bumpy as a peanut turd there, on a smooth track with some "NOT POS YOKO" tires on it you might quickly notice its a setup meant to run soft track tires and will perform better. And..... the 1/4 time is common sense, cars with a stiff rear cant hook, especially with low pro tires. But if you learn to DRIVE the car, which these reviewers have not as they have it for a day...... you learn to launch it. Ive raced 5 stock for stock sports and bases against my nismo and I havent lost yet in the 1/4. Im no god driver ether, im claiming its 100% car not driver. This is my second nismo. I owned a base first, then a sport, then an 09 red nismo, now the 13. yes it handles better....... but omfg be warned, its the worlds most uncomfortable car EVER on normal roads. if you ran over some change on the road, you could tell if its a quarter or a nickle.