View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 01:54 AM   #27 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sh0velMan View Post
Haha!

I would love a Doran front bar, I just don't think you could sell me one for what i can afford! haha
He won't tell us his specs will he?

If you/someone had to guess, whats the stiffest setting on the whiteline come out to stiffness wise or compared to size wise of say the hotchkins at 37mm?

My OEM 13 is 26.5mm and hollow I believe. Curious as to whats the stiffest since I see doran say this all the time on threads.

PS whats everyone elses settings that they like? I was planning to go -2.5 front and -1.5 rear to start with a good size front bar and stock rear. Also plan to run someone's front camber arm like these kinetix (SPC looks scary), spl rear arms with my toe and camber bolt lockout kit so the bolts don't move under load. Camber will be adjusted in the spl arm only and the toe will be adjusted in the toe lockout plate with different drilled holes left or right from center.

Last edited by synolimit; 09-17-2013 at 02:09 AM.
synolimit is offline   Reply With Quote