Thread: GetLucky370
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013, 09:42 PM   #237 (permalink)
Reaper42
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: GetLucky370
Reaper42 is a splendid one to beholdReaper42 is a splendid one to beholdReaper42 is a splendid one to beholdReaper42 is a splendid one to beholdReaper42 is a splendid one to beholdReaper42 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrvaxx View Post
Awesome. That is my biggest concern about both the Stillen and Fujimura. The 'idea' of sucking up a lot of air to cool is attractive but not a the cost of more drag and lift.

I've been researching ducting as well. Once my Fast Intentions twins are in I'm going to take a hard look at engine bay space. I'm hoping that one of two duct designs will work with the space available.

One idea is to duct up and vent through an agressive single hood vent low in the front.

The other idea I had was to duct to both sides and vent behind the front fenders. I'm intregued with the idea of running the ducts over the inside of the wheel wells (meaning the side in the engine bay not on the wheel side).

I'd love to stay up on your thoughts and efforts. Most people just vent the hood which I don't think is the best solution...easiest but not very efficient.

*Edit: BTW I'm going to be in north Chicago on Saturday afternoon for a few hours to do a headlight swap. If you're (or anyone) is free you should stop by. I'd love to see that blue in person.
North Chicago is pretty far away haha I wont be able to make that.

You def have some good ideas. There will def be some big changes this winter on my car. I have not been able to do much racing this year unfortunately. Last couple years was a big testing of the potential of the 370, and last winter and spring was a big overhaul to try and get this car to its max potential. Unfortunately due to some circumstances that were out of my hands everything took a lot longer than expected. I was hoping to get out there a few times this fall but now its the big scramble for SEMA. Next year tho, is going to be huge. Hopefully a lot of this custom one off work I have spearheaded can transfer over to all those interested and really give people options with the 370, and some true functional products and DIY.

Till then stay tuned! And make sure to follow me on fb and instagram!

FB: Jon Sackett

Instagram: GetLucky370
Reaper42 is offline   Reply With Quote