Thread: GetLucky370
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013, 04:22 PM   #235 (permalink)
Isamu
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: every day...
Isamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrvaxx View Post
Awesome. That is my biggest concern about both the Stillen and Fujimura. The 'idea' of sucking up a lot of air to cool is attractive but not a the cost of more drag and lift.

I've been researching ducting as well. Once my Fast Intentions twins are in I'm going to take a hard look at engine bay space. I'm hoping that one of two duct designs will work with the space available.

One idea is to duct up and vent through an agressive single hood vent low in the front.

The other idea I had was to duct to both sides and vent behind the front fenders. I'm intregued with the idea of running the ducts over the inside of the wheel wells (meaning the side in the engine bay not on the wheel side).

I'd love to stay up on your thoughts and efforts. Most people just vent the hood which I don't think is the best solution...easiest but not very efficient.

*Edit: BTW I'm going to be in north Chicago on Saturday afternoon for a few hours to do a headlight swap. If you're (or anyone) is free you should stop by. I'd love to see that blue in person.
you should see my hood

黒子 ('Kuroko')
Project: SuperNova Owner/Operator and Lead designer @BlackGuard Aeroworks
Isamu is offline   Reply With Quote