View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013, 12:31 PM   #7394 (permalink)
madwi
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Granma red Z
madwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
I haven't been to the range all summer. It's an outdoor range. You'll fill up your safety glasses with sweat. I'll start back up in a week or two when it's not miserable out. I've got a new red dot for a rifle to sight in, and two or three new(ish) pistols to try out.
I think we pay about $300 a year here for our range. The range rents out its fields to multiple law enforcement agencies. I have to say they have ALWAYS put money back into the club through charity events and social awareness of good causes When I can blow through 2 belts of M60 ammo with a cheering crowd...I just want to salute everyone lol.