View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 07:30 AM   #6135 (permalink)
madwi
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Granma red Z
madwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Hey gang TGIF!

I am slammed trying to get ready to go out of town tomorrow. However, I have a round of golf scheduled for Sunday in Virginia I love that Southwest doesn't charge extra for my golf bag Enjoy your Friday and the weekend everyone

The Z is filthy, and the gas pump didn't give me the car wash I tried to purchase this morning. It didn't charge me for it, but I took it as a sign that it was not meant to be. It'll just have to wait until next weekend after I return to get down and dirty with her. Also, I put over 400 miles on a single tank for the second tank in a row
I came out of work to find dirty cat prints starting at the hood and going to the rear spoiler. I dont even want to look in the light to see how scratched up it is. I imagine the sh!t slid like hell on the fresh wax.