View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013, 12:08 AM   #43 (permalink)
forza370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2009 NISMO 370Z
forza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudesky View Post
Like what olddudesrule said, I will pay it and move on, but it really depends on what theDreamer said, the fine for the ticket. If it is like $300 or more, I def need to fight for it. and theDreamer, do you know anyone who can do $75 flat for my ticket (if I get it) in NJ area? thanks
I don't get it. It's not the ticket that matters, it's the insurance is going to eat you up. You'd be surprised how much extra $$ you would be paying for the insurance company over the years. We are not talking about the hundreds we are talking about the thousands. Fight it. At least don't get points on your driver's license.

On the other hand just FYI... when you see a yellow light, law says you are supposed to stop instead of beating it. So be prepare to explain that on the court.

Tips for the future... When you see a yellow light 1)Stop. Don't try to beat it. And you will never get into trouble in the first place. 2)If you "have to" run yellow, make sure your break lights are on so that you could at least pretend to be innocent that you "tried" to stop but...
09 PW 370z Nismo | K&N Drop Ins | HKS Hi Power | Berk HFCs | Work Meister S1 3P | Project Kics R40 Neo Chrome Lug Nuts | KW V1 | SPC rear camber arms/toe bolts | Southbend Stage 3 daily clutch | Southband 19Ib Steel Flywheel | ZSpeed CSC
forza370z is offline   Reply With Quote