View Single Post
Old 09-04-2013, 05:43 PM   #5894 (permalink)
Nismo89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: daily Zen and woosah
Nismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Good evening all

The first day of school was a success. We're happy to find out that he made it to the split JK/SK class which means he'll start French immersion a year early. I'm curious to see how this works out. School is 100% French for the first 3 years, and we don't speak French.
the best time for anyone to learn a new language is when they are young (age 5 or so) because that's when the mind is more "able" to "soak in" the information. as compared to later in life. its much much easier to them than it is for older to learn a language. so good job to him!

when they are young...... the mind is still learning, still soaking in. and therefore more prone to learn new languages with ease

the older someone is, the harder it is for someone to learn a new language... yes even with rosetta stone LOL the older you get, the more you must pay to learn a new language LOL

Last edited by Nismo89; 09-04-2013 at 05:47 PM.