View Single Post
Old 09-04-2013, 09:43 AM   #1 (permalink)
dudesky
Track Member

Drives: E46 M3 6MT
dudesky is a jewel in the roughdudesky is a jewel in the roughdudesky is a jewel in the rough
Default I got pulled over for running yellow light, but weird thing happened?

Hello people,
last night I was coming home from work and I see the traffic light turning into yellow so I passed it within the speed limit. And suddenly I see a cop car pulling behind me out of nowhere and pulled me over saying I clearly ran the red light, which I didn't, I clearly ran Yellow light. anyway, I was very respectful and hand him in everything he asked for. He was in his car for about 10min, and backup car came, He jumped onto the other car and took him 10min doing something. He finally comes back after like 25min and said his computer is not working right now so he will mail me the ticket?? First, I thought they manually write the ticket with their pen. Second, if he jumped into other cop car to write me a ticket, why didn't he? I'm sure other car's computer was working. I am so confused. Is this maybe somekind of warning or will he really mail me the ticket later on? What do you guys think? any similar experiences?? Thanks
dudesky is offline   Reply With Quote