View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013, 12:00 PM   #1271 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Labor Day to everyone out there. We hope you are all enjoying the holiday off with doing things that are not work related! It has been a little while since I did an update in our thread. Things are coming along quite nice and we can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Parts have been coming in over the past few months and I have not had a chance to post the progress pictures. I have been in contact with our customers on the list to give them progress updates so they are not wondering what is going on! We currently have two cars in our shop from the list awaiting install. The exhaust manifolds have been the hold up. We are working with a local Foundry here in California to ensure the highest quality possible. We are (hopeful) that the manifolds will be ready for us to pick up soon. From there all they need to be completed is final machining. We already have a first set done from the foundry weeks ago so our Machinist is awaiting the manifolds and ready to go. After that we are going to test fit the final production manifolds on the prototype car. After that the installs begin and kits should rolling out the door shortly after.

Below are some pictures showing different aspects of the progress.

Inventory

A first look at our custom 4 ply "Made in The USA" silicone couplers. This picture shows 1 complete kit.

Silicone couplers again. Full kits for the first 25 orders.

Tial exhaust housing for the first install.

GT28RS / Tial BOV & Wastegates. Sexy site, isn't it!

This is one of my favorites! Below is (most) of our custom VQHR CNC Billet Aluminum parts. All of these parts were designed in Solidworks and really showcase the kit.

Custom coolant fitting for the first 25 kits.[/U][/I][/B]

25 intercooler kit (1 MAF tube) all cleaned and ready to go.

More updates to come shortly. Thank you all for your patience. Once you have your kits in hand we are truly confident that you will see and understand the true craftsmanship of our kit!

Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"

Last edited by F.I. Inc.; 09-02-2013 at 01:13 PM.
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote