View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013, 01:49 PM   #5376 (permalink)
LunaZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Project: a white one
LunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fonzo179 View Post
Well, since everybody left, I uhh, guess I'll share something!

Sirens - Mythological Greek creature said to have appeared on the shores, singing to mariners. The sirens sweet songs lured these ill-fated shipmen to their deaths countless times, leaving the true causes of their deaths shrouded in mystery for years. Explanation of this being three-fold: Scurvy, dehydrations and home-sickness. Mariners without access to fresh fruit and water suffered a vitamin C deficiency. Side effects of which include halucinations. Due to the myth that women were bad luck on sea-going voyages, the men would go months, if not years before seeing another female again. This only further amplified the effects of scurvy-induced images, sealing their fates. The end

Sirens. Awesome!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRRIjldrNok

2009 370Z Sport/Touring/Navigation | see my journal for mods
facebook: Be my friend... or not.