View Single Post
Old 08-29-2013, 02:48 PM   #71 (permalink)
Wiggins3377
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th 370
Wiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond repute

Had another call about 10 minutes ago with Nissan Customer Affairs. They keep referring to what the idiot dealer said which is "the part is only covered under the 3yr/36,000 warranty". It's as if they didnt do any research themselve. I had them do the same thing, pull out the warranty book, refer them to the section, mention the part is integrated with the throwout bearing... nothing. Im now going to my third level of review (the last level) and all they are gonna do is call the same f'ing dealer. I asked them not to and to call a local dealer and they wont do it. God I hate Columbus, first the Suckeyes and their shitty *** fans, now dumb *** Nissan dealers. I will continue to fight this and keep everyone updated!! I'd like to think there is no chance I get stuck with this $1,300 bill!!! Until I hear back in 24 hours... cheers!