Thread: Ask a cop
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013, 09:01 PM   #72 (permalink)
dP3NGU1N
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 PW sport 6mt
dP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbtech View Post
actually the second ticket for the stop sign I pled not guilty hoping that the police officer wouldn't show up. they then scheduled my court date for another 2 months out. two months later I show up for court and as they're getting prepared for trials video of me going through the stop sign comes up on the screen. they gave us one more option to plead guilty or no contest before the judge came out. So since the cop was there with the video of me going through the stop sign I ended up pleading no contest then that is when they fined me $240

unfortunately I'm quite the veteran when it comes to the traffic court system here in Sacramento. The several times over the years that I've pled not guilty I've never had to pay a fine before going in front of a judge.
Then it seems we're both right in our respective areas of the state.