View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013, 07:02 PM   #5012 (permalink)
10MPlayer
Enthusiast Member

Drives: your mama wild.
10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of
Default Lake Tahoe, yeah!

A little late with this one but i had Monday off and took a drive up to Lake Tahoe. Went up to Inspiration Point above Emerald Bay and shot a few pictures. It was smoky from all the wildfires down south so the pics were nothing to brag about. It was nice to drive Highway 50. Coming back there was almost no one there so I drove it kinda hard, for me anyway.

I kinda like this one v no photoshop. not retouched in any way. the road is below the trail I was standing on when i shot this. It's one hairy little piece of real estate. Emerald Bay to the north; Fallen Leaf Lake to the south; and a narrow strip of pavement along the ridge of the mountain.

For those of you who don't live within a 2 hr drive of this beautiful place - too bad.

Last edited by 10MPlayer; 08-28-2013 at 07:33 PM. Reason: 'cause I felt like it so there.