View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013, 06:03 PM   #4992 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Ma'am
hey guy!!! Are you home this week or traveling?
I have been swamped at work (covering for another QE) so i have been a bit slow on forum news...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
plan of action for tonight...

so yesterday, i couldn't meet up with the guy that was selling the stock shift knob. i had to be somewhere and the guy had to be at his kid's sporting event. he lives like 25-30miles away, so didnt make sense to spend over an hr just to meet up. maybe over the weekend.

so first thing, vac the house while wife works on the network (she got new gear she said, not sure wat), look after my kids' homework again.

and maybe later on do some more research to see if hitachi makes HTC's (D-Specs) for my generation Fit or not. it appears they started making them for the 07-08 models.
do you still do the fit forum? There was some guy you were friends with, he had a gross user ID... Meat baby!?! Lol! I used to cringe everytime i saw his posts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
cherries where you been all day???
i (unlike some people, was WORKING!!! Lol!!