View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013, 09:48 AM   #9 (permalink)
fonzo179
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Audi Q5 3.0T
fonzo179 has a reputation beyond reputefonzo179 has a reputation beyond reputefonzo179 has a reputation beyond reputefonzo179 has a reputation beyond reputefonzo179 has a reputation beyond reputefonzo179 has a reputation beyond reputefonzo179 has a reputation beyond reputefonzo179 has a reputation beyond reputefonzo179 has a reputation beyond reputefonzo179 has a reputation beyond reputefonzo179 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
Let the UN handle it. We'll help as a member, but this doesn't need to be just our problem. And our "help" should consist of cruise missles and drones. No boots on the ground in another desert. We've been playing that game for too long.
^This.

Chuck you nailed it, brother. Without telling a sob story, I handed out $5.5 million dollars cash in Iraq during reconstruction and humanitarian relief. Then I came home, and the nation was $12 Trillion in debt. I felt like (and still feel like) a traitor to my nation.

I hope we continue to focus on domestic issues, and technological advances here at home.