View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013, 08:56 PM   #412 (permalink)
Joepro
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Company car
Joepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
It seems to be hit and miss, I lost 2-4WHP, but gained a LOT midrange. Mike said there was ZERO difference throughout the power band (hard to believe) and some people say they lose 7+ WHP, which is also hard to believe too
This is generally what I have heard around the forums, but I will tell you probably in October, Im gonna pull it just as an experiment, but it is definitely going back on, there is no doubt the mid range is there. that is a good comparison graph tho, what mods are on your car chuckie? we can see different points where the power is different, also any idea on weather conditions? I assume that car was tuned, I believe a tune brings back the loss but the question is does it affect the top end power still or not...

Last edited by Joepro; 08-25-2013 at 09:04 PM.
Joepro is offline   Reply With Quote