View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013, 04:10 PM   #651 (permalink)
wildmark
Base Member

Drives: Chevy SS, FX50S
wildmark is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MX52Z View Post
Yeah mon! Six-speed manual but I have to confess, I would have taken an automatic over it because I wouldn't have to articulate my hips as much (still a little painful at times).

The Z parts for sale...yeah, that's the dilemma. I have to turn the Z in in five days so what took me six months to do, I have to undo in just days to return to stock. Otherwise, I lose all the money I've spent on mods and I pretty much need it to offset the deposit on the Vette.

This isn't my official sale thread yet but as a heads-up to the locals, I will have a ton of new and barely used (and I mean less than 300 miles used) parts for sale shortly. I need every waking moment right now to remove and replace parts along with a swallowing a bottle of Ibuprofen so I won't be taking lots of pictures and creating a huge ad until after the ordeal.

Just off the top of my head:

Swift springs
Whiteline sway bars, front and rear
Whiteline sway bar slide locks, front and rear
SPL swiveling links, front
Whiteline swiveling links, rear
Drilled and slotted rotos with new pads front and rear
Kinetix front control arm, camber adjustable
Kinetix rear camber arm
Kinetix rear toe arm
Spec Performance camber bolts (+/-3 degree additional camber) NIB

Zoom Engineering convex side mirrors (like Joe's) NIB

Nissan aluminum, illuminated door sill trim with wiring/plugs (installed but pristine and clear plastic protective covers still on

Nissan pull-out trunk shade

GTR clear lenses

GTR red start button

Nissan rear fog light, NIB

Zstore wiring kit tor rear fog, inc. OEM switch that goes in between seat heater switches, relay, wiring etc.

Evo-R rear diffuser, never installed NIB

Evo-R Nismo high wing, still NIB

RJM aftermarket clutch pedal assembly (best improvement ever)

TWM short shifter

Trying to think of what else...
And the rear fog light ( I assume its the butt plus as everyone seems to call it)
wildmark is offline   Reply With Quote