View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013, 03:54 PM   #649 (permalink)
MX52Z
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Z'less por ahora
MX52Z is just really niceMX52Z is just really niceMX52Z is just really niceMX52Z is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildmark View Post
Looks great...and a stick!

So got anything Z for sale?
Yeah mon! Six-speed manual but I have to confess, I would have taken an automatic over it because I wouldn't have to articulate my hips as much (still a little painful at times).

The Z parts for sale...yeah, that's the dilemma. I have to turn the Z in in five days so what took me six months to do, I have to undo in just days to return to stock. Otherwise, I lose all the money I've spent on mods and I pretty much need it to offset the deposit on the Vette.

Although not for sale, I have to remove all my aftermarket audio I just installed which means interior removal again, dammit. Then to top it all off, I have to prep the Miata to sell/trade in because that's part of the deal. All of this in a matter of days. It's like fate telling me "yeah, you can have the Vette of your dreams if you only agree to a week of torture".

This isn't my official sale thread yet but as a heads-up to the locals, I will have a ton of new and barely used (and I mean less than 300 miles used) parts for sale shortly. I need every waking moment right now to remove and replace parts along with swallowing a bottle of Ibuprofen so I won't be taking lots of pictures and creating a huge ad until after the ordeal.

There is no way I'll have time to ship anything this week and I don't know how much I'm asking for parts yet, cheaper than new of course and better if picked up or if someone buys multiple items.

What I will have for sale will depend on how successful I am at removing by the end of the week. Some parts have never been installed, still new in their containers indicated as NIB.

Just off the top of my head:

Nissan OEM locking lug nuts (proper, collared acorns) x4 + key

Zoom Engineering convex side mirrors (like Joe's) NIB

Nissan aluminum, illuminated door sill trim with wiring/plugs (installed but pristine and clear plastic protective covers still on

Nissan pull-out trunk shade

GTR clear lenses

GTR red start button

Nissan rear fog light, NIB

Zstore wiring kit tor rear fog, inc. OEM switch that goes in between seat heater switches, relay, wiring etc.

Evo-R rear diffuser, never installed NIB

Evo-R Nismo high wing, still NIB

RJM aftermarket clutch pedal assembly (best improvement ever)

Kelly Fields hood lift kit (NIB)

Nissan shift paddles

Nissan steering column trim for shift paddles

Aerojacket front fenders

Trying to think of what else...

Sold
Swift springs
Whiteline sway bars, front and rear
Whiteline sway bar slide locks, front and rear
SPL swiveling links, front
Whiteline swiveling links, rear
Drilled and slotted rotors with new pads front and rear
Kinetix front control arm, camber adjustable
Kinetix rear camber arm
Kinetix rear toe arm
Spec Performance camber bolts (+/-3 degree additional camber) NIB
H&R 20mm forged spacers x4 + extended lug nuts x20
TWM short shift kit
Oil cooler and sandwich

Last edited by MX52Z; 08-27-2013 at 06:30 PM. Reason: 8:45 pm, adding more details and parts to the list
MX52Z is offline   Reply With Quote