View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013, 03:01 PM   #646 (permalink)
MX52Z
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Z'less por ahora
MX52Z is just really niceMX52Z is just really niceMX52Z is just really niceMX52Z is just really nice

Well, it's a done deal. Vette is on its way from LA and will take a little while to get here. This wasn't an easy decision because of how much I love the Z and the great folks here. Probably the best moment of Z ownership was getting to meet Joe in person, a fellow vet like me also recovering from back injury. I was looking forward to meeting the rest of the Tampa crew and hang out or turn wrenches.

I've always wanted a Vette but could never get one until just now, probably because the C7 got released and poor folk like me can finally afford a used C6. It's not because I tried out the Z, hated it and switched. You know what they say: everyone should own a Vette once in their life. This has been a long time dream but the timing puts me in a bad position because of all the Z mods I just bought.

I've had my Z for seven months and only put on about 300 miles. Most of the time, it has been in the garage while I've been spending a fortune and amassing parts for it. I almost jumped on Kelly's SC kit when this all went down.

Well, here it is. Not a Grand Sport because that's still way out of my price range, even a high-mileage one but very, very nice IMO. It's at the right price and right interest rate. It has only 9K on the odometer and comes with the 3LT package (buncha cool stuff including heads-up display).

Last edited by MX52Z; 08-25-2013 at 04:18 PM. Reason: Added photos
MX52Z is offline   Reply With Quote