View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013, 02:40 PM   #407 (permalink)
brucelidat
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 370z 7AT GM Sp
brucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joepro View Post
My graph is on page 23 of this thread, I did 322 whp and 272 tq(yest I rounded up) With the headers as stated before I was expecting 330, because the average non header z tunes in at around 315 as an average from what I have read on th forums. Vince(the tuner) told me they only see higher hp on cars with long tube headers, but my TQ was identical to the Z they pulled 341 whp out of and 272 tq, BUT that Z did not have the M370 which has been said over and over again to lose peak hp and gain tq. Also we do not know the temp when that Z was dynoed, they posted the video on august 1st, the temps were in the high 70's then, and it was raining almost all day when I dynoed- they like to tune in the morning, I was scheduled at 9 but was late due to the colossal rain store and Vince got tied up with and other car, he did not do the final pull till after 1 and it was up in the 80s at that point. If I ditch the M370 and re dyno and achieve 330 or higher, this proves the headers help. also we need some comparisons, who has some non header z graphs that are up rev tuned?

here is mine again:

So you had all your mods already installed (with no tune) except the headers for your baseline?