View Single Post
Old 08-24-2013, 11:00 PM   #4003 (permalink)
LMBmikeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
LMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
I have a good sized detailing arsenal in the hatch. 2.5 hour drive, if traffic is good, and part of it is under construction.

If you need anything let me know. I'll have lots you can borrow.
thanks

I will be bringing a few things to do a couple touch ups as well......

apparently the wife is going to see if she is up for coming in when I get up in the am could be good or bad........2 hour drive with pregnant lady why did I say "yes honey I would love if you want to come"?????? I know it is the right thing to say/do but when I know she is preg and not going to be comfy let alone interested (she has demonstrated this at past Zfests and the drive was more local and she was not preg) shoot me now ....... lol JK

could be a long drive!